SBM 0.00% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

sabretoothed- did you love my chart of sbm today?, page-22

1. 34,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: its over moby nobody listens to techno no mor I think the difference with B2, is that she/he/it is short term (and always negative), I think SBM has a good long term story to tell, and I'm in it for the long term, SBM will go up and down, its a specualtive stock. But if they can turn it around it could really run. Have a look at other gold stocks, and compare their hedging, soverign risk and market cap and I still can't find something that could a real mover. If SBM can increase production in the future and get a nickel mine going we'll be laughing at these levels.

B2 hasn't changed her tone since under 10c, so eventually she will be right (for the short term maybe?), but I still think SBM will have a good future, the whole market is down currently and it may be a good entry time for many stocks as people pull their money off the table for the moment.

Sure, I don't SBM's issue for 7c issue to resource capital which is causing short term weakness, but they did give them the money to buy the assets and they are not selling.

The cheaper they push it in the short term the cheaper I can add to my holdings..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.8¢ 21.0¢ $513.4K 2.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 807808 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 78837 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.