SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

No not an over reaction and I am willing to take any flack.We...

1. 14 Posts.
    No not an over reaction and I am willing to take any flack.

We are all in business and this man, by his decisions, has devalued the SP and this is not his job! He has failed to deliver for over 14 months - full stop.

You might say it was not his fault (Indo / Oman / Timor), well I am sorry, but he made the decisions and they failed. Some one has to fall on his sword.

He left Cairn too soon and lost a fortune and now he is doing that here, but being paid very well by us for the privelage!

We need new blood to spend the next 20m before we dilute the value of the company / SP any further.

I am tempted to put this one on the top draw now as we will not see any action for at least 3 months.

Cambay has to ramp up significantly to provide money for furher dev (or else we dilute again). However we still need to iniated more dev wells to increase production.

Indo - we need to spend more money on a 3rd Dev Well and it will not go into production for at least another 6 to 12 months on the back of this.

Timor - suprised we did not drill the 3rd well, makes you think that the first two were the biggest and most likely prospects and that the other 20 or so are not worth the investment / gamble (if they are why did we not do it now when the rig was there)

The only short term opp I can see is West Aus and the gas potential (near term I mean 3 to 4 months).

I hope to hear from BM on BRR soon with either his resignation or a very good game plan to get the money he has lost for me, back.

I know some of you will defend him, but you know what I don't care and I am the most laid back person you would ever like to know, but this morning I am angry and I very rarely feel like this!!!!

I have lost big time on this share and I want some one to pay!!!

You might say well why did you not put a stop loss on this - well that was my error and as a new invester I have learnt alot from this share, but even so I had a feeling Timor might deliver.

Sorry but that is the way I feel.

Good luck to all holders, I think we will need it in 2010!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.