TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

Tophat,I read HC nightly, but very rarely post. I had the...

1. 7 Posts.
    Tophat,

I read HC nightly, but very rarely post. I had the pleasure of reading your initial post before it was removed. I can recall no reason why it should have been found offensive by anyone except Hugh Callaghan or his mother.

I too had a lot of faith in TMR and have been sadly disappointed.

If I understand the Chairman's address correctly then Hugh knew pretty early on that they were not going to get the required funds and yet he did not announce the additional share placement until it was too late for most SH. I did not take up the SPP - I was scared off when I was woken up on a Saturday morning by a caller from TMR to asking if was going to partake.

What I find most concerning, if I read it right, is that it now sounds that TMR is going to spin-off, sell, or otherwise dispose of IBR. Are you serious Hugh? (Please don't moderate me Mrs Callaghan).

Having said all that I continue to hold. Now that TMR seems to be reverting to a Chilean based copper company I hope it gets back on track. Failing that I hope to offload to some Canadian that has 'a deep understanding of base metals and South America in particular' Thanks Hugh, I meet so few Australian investors who are familair with base metals or even the Southern Hemisphere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 8530868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4222725 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.