SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

Just to add another reason for the sacking of Hugh. I remember...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Just to add another reason for the sacking of Hugh. I remember vividly how he blurted and blahed about how good a job he was doing and how he had taken SMO over and turned it into a rip snorter of a company. This was pre IBR. Due diligence is very important when buying a company and that said Hugh has failed miserably on 2 possibly 3 major fronts. It seems that when you make a mistake you should hide it with another purchase and pray like buggery that its good enough to cover your mistake. After stealing the thunder of previous SMO directors when Hugh first took over, he is now stating that the company should have been placed in administration back then because of the state it was in. He stated that if they knew then what they knew now that they probably wouldn't have got involved. Now that's reassuring Hugh. So did you do your due diligence on the company? From the words from his own mouth in the address 2 days ago he is now admitting that he did not do his due diligence. Now lets go to IBR that was touted as the next great shareholder value builder. We all know what's going on here. It doesn't fit the new managements skill set, it needs too much money to get going, it was supposed to be in production soon now on the back burner whilst they drill it out. Could this be yet another case of POOR due diligence when purchasing the company? And to the recent acquisitions of Chile. Grades lower than expected, high cash costs, all leading to lower than expected revenues. Hugh you have done an impeccable job of hiding your mistakes but Mr Market can see through your rhetoric. You are trying to turn TMR into a mid tier miner but you aren't up to it. You have made FAR too many mistakes in your decision making and purchases. If you were my wife I would take the cheque book and the credit card off you. You cant go on, you need to leave now or sit at the helm of a company in administration. That wouldn't be the career builder you were hoping for. We have the track record plain and simple. He does not do enough due diligence. His purchases thus far have all been company failures not successes. He is even admitting that the once highly regarded SMC he took over was in fact a dog. This time next year are we going to hear how much of a dog IBR turned out to be and then followed by Punitaqui and Cinabrio. That is if the company still exists. The $20000000 should keep all those good people you have bought to the trough fed for at least a year but it aint going to bring shareholder wealth as promised. I still believe there is one last gasp left in this penny dreadful and it will become tradable in the sub 10c region. Be very careful all as this could easily become the death spiral with any further setbacks. There has been no mention of it turning the corner in so far as production, cash costs or any of the rich assets Hugh has bought with your money and your shares. I suppose it would be too hard to believe in a recovery if it did come out of our directors mouth. There is only so much you can believe in and Hugh has lost my vote when it comes to credibility. Watch out below theres a short term commodity slowdown on the cards and once again all Hughs timing is out of whack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $415 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.