SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

Sorry my mistake. There has been a lot of talk about turning the...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sorry my mistake. There has been a lot of talk about turning the corner and increases in production and lowering of cash costs. What I meant to say was more to the point that it is harder to believe now that all will be rosy in the garden over the next year as promised. Above was a little scathing attack but how much hindsight does one need. With all those good people you bought to the table couldn't they have assisted in making the right purchases. Hugh has eroded shareholder value and you now sit with hundreds of millions more shares on issue after so many promises to ensure shareholder wealth and value. that's another story I could ramble on about. Just be very careful all, this is not in the interests of getting you to sell your shares cheaply to me or a down ramp it is on the record and there are more reasons than simply a time of poor support for junior miners. If the mid tier mining story held thick then Hugh wouldn't be calling this a junior any more. He really does use her majesties English to suit himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $415 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.