SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

My initial response to the SPP was very negative. As per one of...

1. 77 Posts.
    My initial response to the SPP was very negative. As per one of last weeks posts I joined in with the negative sack Hugh stuff etc, however now the emotions are out of the way and I have refocused back on why I invested in the company in the first place I see no reason to alter my view on what I believe to be a great future for TMR.

Yes they have disappointed shareholders, yes they have failed to deliver at this point in time, however this does not mean that they will not deliver the goods. I look back over all the resource companies that I have invested in and in nearly all cases they have had delays and issues to deal with as they expand, no different to TMR. The majority of companies have found the past 12 months very challenging, I believe that the next six months will catapult TMR forward in a very positive way, anyone selling at these levels will probably live to regret it. If ever there has been a time to buy it is now.

Moving forward there is increasing production from project 3000, costs coming down, higher copper prices being achieved than last year, strong copper prices forecast to continue, drilling results from a number of their different projects. Get the point. lots to deliver and they now have the funds to drive it. The next 12 months should be very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.751K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11832915 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 989256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.