AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

Sack Llyod, page-13

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Spaceman, do you, or anyone else, have any genuine idea as to what is happening, and why, with AZL and in particular the Prairie Project ? I may be seeing this through tinted glasses but so many positives here, some you highlight, on the project that far outweigh any negatives so why is this stock languishing sub 3c and a MC sub $100m, do we honestly need a new voice at the top to market AZL better to other investors, is there really a Paul Lloyd factor that is holding us back ?

Whether you believe in AZL and the Prairie Project or not the facts, on the information we have been given, are there for all to see and the MC and SP should be well north of their current numbers ?

I'll be hanging around, and only time will tell if this is the right call but, I would be interested on others thoughts as to why AZL is where it is when there are so many positives regarding Prairie and in a market place where expectations are that the EV space will turn the corner again soon and the demand for Lithium will increase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.