sack magistrate ron saines for muslim bias, page-75

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    """"Now he has prior convictions and to many of you that makes him guilty and shouldn't be let off for cultural differences""""""

No, he shouldn't Jaded. You don't think for one minute the bloke would have been warned about going near children after his previous charges??? Do you think judges, lawyers and even the immigration department (who awarded him a perm visa) would have warned the bloke about going near kids. He is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. Do you think the courts just add his name to the register without notifying the offender? A registered sex offender knows full well how he is to act around children.

""""BUT what if the cultural difference is that Afganiis have talking,walking even touching any children as a cultural 'norm'?""""

Again, I refer to my previous answer to your question. Jaded, let me ask you, if you were arrested in a foreign country for a certain offence related to children, how likely would you be of committing that offence again? Would you be culturally unaware after your first offence?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.