sack magistrate ron saines for muslim bias, page-76

1. 8,527 Posts.
    "funny I thought the Afghan Camel Drivers contributed greatly to the 19th century exploration of inland Australia"

SO states Jaded - in his/her quest to excuse some Afghani (or any other with ill intent) taking someone else's little girl child's hand - and trying to walk her off, across some park. A bloke with priors in pedophiliac predelictions - boy or girl? Former history form of such evil behaviour - which the court in general is not allowed to know.

I've heard the lot, now!

Gosh, all of us, then, descended from First Fleet British - Scottish - Irish - and their descendants - could use the same excusings of our misdemeanours as Jaded - thieving, battery, rape, murder, sexual deviances with children - in that can't WE also expect the Judge to be lenient - because, M'lud, didn't OUR forefathers (and foremothers) have heaps to do with the early explorations - (and opening up) of Australia?

This, in some unfathomable mysterious way - then makes us being immune to any subsequent punishment. Because we've been explorers?

There is a lively thread of discussion over on Politics about this, worth reading, everyone. On Politics, because of the inference and influence of heavy political PC dogmas being so heavily influential in outcomes which are being dealt out by a politically complaint judiciary.

This reminds me of the foulest, cruellest murderers - let off because he/she had "bad potty training."

Sadly, children these days have to be, by necessity, via parental warnings, wary of ANY stranger - some of them and innocent, or not. Parents have no choice. One of the sad outcomes - friendly repartee - spontaneous, well meant, with little kids, unless parents are present, has to go by the wayside.

OF course this bloke knew what he was doing, I allege. He'd done it before. Judge knew - but no one else did. Then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.