AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

I was on board AEX earlier in the piece and made some money. The...

1. gxb
    1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I was on board AEX earlier in the piece and made some money. The facts are as follows:

1. Poor Management, not well respected in the mining circles and everyone knows DD will never come to fruition of mining due to Willis and Waller. These men have no integrity and are not management material.
    2. CCIC has little regard of fast tracking results for AEX, will take their time.
    3. When results are received from CCIC, Willis and Co have to extropolate findings and put together a summary to the market. How well do you think they can understand the CCIC findings? Not well at all if you go but the last announcement.
    4. The SP will not increase after the next announcement in fact it will head to the low 4 and high 3's.
    5. Management has no intention of mining U & Gold through DD, all they want to do is firm up the resource and then sell the company at a premium.

If AEX had an experienced management team with good credentials and drive and determination I would expect the current SP to be closer to 10c. With Willis and Waller dont expect big things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.