AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

sack management of willis and waller

1. gxb
    1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This is an email i wrote to Craig in early July 07 with no response.

"It is embarrassing to watch as a shareholder the on-going delays caused by CCIC and the little pull you have to obtain the results within a reasonable time frame. I have been in the Merchant Banking/Stockbroking industry for 25 years and it is the first time i have seen such amateurs at work and get away with it without any intervention from the ASX. It is clear with the way you script your announcements you are inexperienced and have been given no regard from a reputable company such as CCIC to get the results out to you any sooner..

You and AEX are becoming the laughing stock of broking firms and i will be personally writing a letter to the ASX to voice my concerns. I purchased shares in your company approx 2 years ago after a discussion i had with Warwick, he was bullish with the DD project but we both had concerns about the credentials of management. We have been proven correct that AEX Management are inexperienced and have little credibility within the mining industry. It is clear now why the market has never appreciated the AEX Share Price in the past 18 months whilst other miners have doubled and tripled, other motives are in play here and innocent shareholders will be unfortunately losing their hard earned money.

If you have any dignity and pride i would suggest you step down and allow an experienced professional executive take over this company and provide some value to shareholders. I have no doubt i will not receive a reply back to this email."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.