POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Sack the CEO, page-23

1. 5,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    Averaging 11c, eh? Ouch! And calling the bottom all the way down to this current level. You know what, TB, at these levels your 'stopped clock' might just get the time fleetingly right for once as time continues to march past before broken reasserts itself as still broken.

I remember taking a hard pass at 11c and also at 3.5c. But 2c? Well, that was simply too mouth-watering to resist. A 240% addition to my still in-tact 2018 holding (that is currently underwater) via the placement (2c) and, after some post-placement contemplation and buyer's remorse (for not going harder), a further 100% addition to my still in-tact 2018 holding via on-market ops during this past week (also at 2c).

Someone should write a mournful C&W ballard. Working title (still far too wordy): "I lost my money because I was imprudent and fell in love with the sound of my own voice. Now I'm looking to blame others instead of myself."

People often quote Warren Buffet paraphrasing Ben Graham when he (WB) said “In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.” While I very much agree with that philosophy I think that punters at the highly speculative (risky) end of the market would do very well to adopt a variation maxim, "The stock market can be a wealth transfer machine" (paraphrasing by moi).

Remember, kiddies, for every seller there is a buyer. Winners & losers, losers & winners, depending on where and when you get on or off the merry-go-round.

Yep, it's safe to say the war chest is now deployed... fully. Nomnomnom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.