POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Sack the CEO, page-35

1. 5,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    G, I remember thinking to myself sometime during the week prior to going under the knife (i.e. two weeks before the placement TH), "wouldn't it be just my luck for a CR-related TH to kick-in the day following my op (i.e. a Thursday)". I was red-hot to participate in any placement and had placed myself on a multi-week standby to be ready to act whenever I got the broker's call. I know these things usually only have a one-to-two day bookbuild window (i.e. TH and bookbuild on a Thurs & Fri, with trading resumption the following Mon) and I'm not exaggerating to say that I was more than a little nervous relating to FOMO due to being incapacitated if it all happened on the day following my op. (Tying my shoelaces was the limit of my skillset at that juncture). Fortunately the opportunity didn't drop until the following Thursday. This was still earlier than I thought it might have been and I was still operating under the influence of the opioids. If I had not had my brain in neutral and realised the imminent timing of Diggers, I would (should) have been even more anxious. Ignorance on that aspect, at least, was bliss and it all worked out in the end.
    Dunno about the size of my kahones. For me, I feel strangely calm about this whole cray-cray line swinging position. Go figure.
    Cheers.

PS. Those who are just a bit observant and able to perform the smallest amount of reading between the lines have the info required from these threads to make a very close educated guess re- quantum. Others who already have a life (rightly) wont be the least bit interested (lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.156K 311.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 45651145 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6171917 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.