POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Noor speaking from outside the industry the salaries are...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Noor speaking from outside the industry the salaries are ridiculous form a value / achievement perspective.
    If people tried this crap in my industry they would be shown the door and struggle to find another, mining is its own unique beast in Aus though where even the bottom of the barrel can make a fortune for doing not alot.

While the coy may say "we need to be competitive", "this is what peers are paying", "we need to attract the best" etc this is all bull$hit.

The simple fact is that few if any of the peer related companies would pay this in salary alone with zero at risk.
    IMV it would be at best same amounts but 50% salary and 50% at risk. for salaries that high this is not uncommon.

You also need to remember, the bulk of the work is done by vendors. You need $100k grads to manage vendors, not $300k execs so again the role versus the responsibility and results doesnt add up in any way.

I dont agree with @tomboy that they should work for shares only, but if it was a 50/50 scenario watch how quick the A team shows what it is capable of or &*@^#s off.

My resolution would be its 50/50 so they can eat and send the kids to school. the good ones would hang around as they love a challenge, the hangers on would quickly vanish.

Agree with you I wish he would pack it in. When I read the "final directors interest notice" for PH I thought he may have decided to throw in the towel and felt relief. After all of the crap on samso, the mining conference circuit and the company announcements I do not believe he has the conscience to want to redeem himself. Very sad way to end a career.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.