NXS 2.17% 23.5¢ next science limited

Hi Cabbie, Just like to run this past you....You entered Nexus...

1. 235 Posts.
    Hi Cabbie,

Just like to run this past you....

You entered Nexus at say (and lets be generous to you) 28 cents, and say you bought 10,000. Just random numbers plucked out of the air. Both the price and number you bought could have been much higher but anything serves for explanation.

On a day where not only NXS but the entire energy sector copped a beating for no other reason that the fickle global market, you sold at let's say 23cents, crystallising a loss of 5 cents a share or $500 (roughly 17 per cent) for our example, which up until then had only been a paper loss.

You're then banking on a highly unlikely SP with which to re-enter at (already shown by the SP rebounding 8.5% today, not too far short of the loss of the previous days trade). So basically you diddled yourself out of $500 (just the example) in a moment of panic with no chance at economical re-entry, unles of course the SP drops to those levels again which IMO is doubtful.

In the highly unlikely event that the SP drops to 18 cents or the company goes bust, feel free to draw my attention to this post and laugh at me all day long. But sometimes you just have to hold the line; ever see a routed army win a battle?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $68.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $38.16K 168.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34297 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.