ok..... you can't see the correlation because you don't have the...

1. 41,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    ok..... you can't see the correlation because you don't have the deeper understanding of vaccines and the immune system.

I don't intend to diminish you but contrast the understanding of true experts and my understanding, which has developed over decades of health care..... the contrast shows my understanding to be little. hence I take advantage of the real information which informs my posts better than my own understanding....

so take then influenza vaccine. the influenza virus mutates rapidly so during the course of a year many new variants appear. each year then the Pharma labs must assess the dominant variants and determine which are most likely to affect people in Aus in time for autumn delivery. th3e vaccine is modified to ensure the vaccine works sufficient to protect against the most likely infections.

moreover the immune system was found to "forget" or ability of the T and B cells to "remember" covid reduces after around 6 months, so the system requires a "reminder" by way of a booster to regain optimal responsiveness.

I don't expect to be believed so dyor using real and substantiated research. TGA or CDC are good places to start and there's nothing wrong with the WHO except that it has become a magnet for criticism by those who would deny reality of covid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.