Sacred Geometry., page-16

1. 1,452 Posts.
    "and move me into a deeper connection with God."

The pineal gland has been called the third eye. I like to think of it as more of a "spiritual antenna". Like any antenna it will receive a lot of information. Some information you'll understand and yet other information may be like the SBS channel. So the gland in itself won't give you a deeper connection with Jehovah. But by fine tuning the antenna to spiritual things and then gaining in accurate knowledge because you become more receptive to spiritual things & the deep things of Jehovah. And then you walk in accord with all that you learn, then I believe your worship should be acceptable to Jehovah.

It's like having a very expensive pair of reading glasses, they won't help you if you are illiterate. But if you ever decide to learn how to read. They should come in very handy.

Or if you have the most expensive phone in the world and you call someone who you've been stealing from and hurting their domestic animals. Doesn't matter how good the reception is, they won't want anything to do with you.

Who searches for Jehovah with the right heart attitude, pineal gland or not he will allow himself to be found.

Hope I haven't confused you with my answer, Doves.

My personal experience with the pineal gland is when it's in tune, things just make sense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.