Those who seek to bolster their religions against the truths of...

1. 56 Posts.
    Those who seek to bolster their religions against the truths of science are always keen to adopt theories from which they can abstract ideas which they then purport as showing the Hand of God is involved. Wait for it... Quantum Dynamics and perhaps even string theory will be found to contain ideas which can be construed as tenets. I noted earlier the adoption of some of the basic crystallographic solids as evidence, not of forms of packing of spheres in a unit lattice but of a divine being. The rotation of geometric shapes and lines (whence comes the vaunted golden ratio) to produce curves and solids - more proof. To me, this simply exhibits the easy fascination of those who remain blind to most of what they see before them, the physical universe we inhabit.
    Religion is an adapter of what is contemporary. always has been. Moses presented inscribed stone tablets; now I would be more impressed if God had handed him some laser cut diamond slabs. Should have been in his capabilities.
    Last edited by cabalaine: 22/01/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.