1) No bail outs of big corporate banks so their CEOs can get...

1. 130 Posts.
    1) No bail outs of big corporate banks so their CEOs can get bigger bonus's, and no wars to try and take over and control the world's oil reserves - sounds good to me.
    2) You obviously don't understand "bitcoin" and 'Satoshi" if you think this.
    3-4) Yes, we all need to be security conscious in today's world. Even the banks are not reversing a lot of transactions whereby the customer was scammed.
    5-6-7) Give it time. As we keep trying to explain to you, this technology is in it's infancy. Every day, more businesses are adapting to it. Once the governments accept it an an alternative currency option, the volatility will reduce. Not sure where you come up with 3%... the only 3% PA the governments seem to focus on is the inflation rate... the debasement of our fiat currencies.
    8) Originally agreed. After all, this was the main reason for the invention of bitcoin.
    9) No, the European Union forced their people to create a single money system. Bitcoin is optional.

I, too, could go on... but have decided that it is probably a waste of my time and efforts... so will leave you to your choices, and hope that you leave us to ours.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.