sad day for australia - soldiers die, page-24

1. 7,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    diligent...You are saying that they are WRONG...does that make you right AND give you the right to judge...

sorry my friend..with all due respects...Afghans have been living the way they do for thousands of yrs..the west is only a blip and will be gone and they will continue to live the way they always have..

Have you travelled the mid east?? I have and i can tell you..they are by NO MEANS stupid or backward..Only different and they have the RIGHT to live the way they wish....

The WEST is so arrogant as to go in with gun ships and kill them in their own homes for ..."DEMOCRACY???" sorry i don't buy it...If another country came into Australia with tanks and gunships killing citizens in our own homes..we too would fight...please .....don't be one eyed on this front...I don't see Afhans driven so badly by greed that they are destroying the environment in a HUGE way...I am not a bible bashr but the line "the meek will inherit the earth" comes to mind and WE are far from being meek...

My advise...go to these countries and meet the people and you will see things different I'm sure...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.