GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi again nathanblack,Do you think Tom Booth/Novus will be...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Hi again nathanblack,

Do you think Tom Booth/Novus will be issuing more CN's in the immediate future ? Also, what do you make of the companie's current cash position, with the recent raising, I am not convinced we have enough to complete the frack of SRH #5? Then there is the capillaries of #1 and #2..

The raising was suppose to be for a total of $3.5mill and with a minimum raising of $3.2mill less expenses we will have $2.9mill in the kitty.

Remember the original hori we had planned was going to cost $5mill for the fracking of the 7,500ft lateral alone. We have since been told that the lateral will be shorter. I just cant see how we will have enough money to cover the 3 jobs at this stage ??

This is from one of the companies ann's recently and i have underlined the part that concerns me. Maybe I am reading to much into it ?? but do you think Tom will have to issue more convertible notes soon ??

The SRH #5H well, Golden Gate’s first horizontal well, has been successfully drilled, cased and being readied for hydraulic fracturing over the Upper Wolfcamp horizontal interval.Halliburton has been scheduled to frac the SRH #5H in February 2013 after the completion of the current partially underwritten Entitlement Offer and sufficient funds are available for the planned program.

These last few words tell me that they are not expecting to have enough cash ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.