sad story

1. 12,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    This was written by a 16 year old that committed suicide. I know this because a friend from work told me about his friend that was best mates with the guy that committed suicide in this story i am about to type out... This story was the exact suicide note that the 16 year old boy left before he hanged himself.

I suppose im showing everybody this story because it may relate to their lives and to show that maybe there is/was somebody worse off than them... i believe this to be the case in most instances....................

***As a child i was unfortunate, not because i didnt get what i wanted, nor because i wasnt allowed to watch my favourite tv show.

Both of my parents died when i was 7 years old in a car accident, i remember the day like it was yesterday. I had nobody to care for me since my grandparents had died a long time ago and i was the only sibling. I was put up for adoption which was a hard thing to get used to, not because i was living somewhere different, not because my life had changed, it was because i cant call these foster parents, mum or dad.

After 4 years when i was 11 my foster mum died from cancer and my foster dad couldnt cope so we had to part ways. I hated him for it but i understood why he didnt have the financial or mental state to care for me.

I was put up once again with another family, they loved me and i grew to love them. I started to believe in christmas and birthdays again and i was actually happy in my life. I suppose when my new parents, mum and dad, both died in a car accident like my original parents, this was the end of my 16 year life and this is why i have done this to myself, i hope you understand.

Theres nothing left for me in this world and this world has punished me for too long and i dont know what i have done to deserve this but i cant cope with any more pain.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.