NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

sad week

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Its been a sad week for me due to the death of my beautiful sister who had been ill for many months.

My computer has been switched off most of the week and reading business pages and HC posts have not featured in my daily activities.

Have spent this afternoon reading about the global market events and NKP posts. A sad week for many investors as well.

In view of what I have read on HC let me re confirm my views.

1. I have faith that a JV for Garatau including one Tubatse farm will be announced very soon. Hopefully this week?

2. I have faith that if the options will not be in the money prior to conversion day that an "extension plan" will be offered.

3. I have faith that NKP/Genorah will resolve the latest disputation with the Beng Tribe and that the Tubatse project will materialise near term.

4. I have faith that the NKP and NKPO sp will rocket once a JV announcement is released. However due to current investor/global uncertainty the sp may not reach its potential ( in excess of $1)near term.

5. In conclusion I have faith that the NKP directors will deliver wealth to NKP shareholders after so many months of despair.

Note that I have no idea whether the current financial crisis will have an adverse impact on the JV negotiations/agreement or any other negotiations currently underway.

I will maintain my positive outlook until the Leopard is released from its cage.... which will be soon.

In my opinion it's not the time to depart this stock irrespective of todays sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.