PHG 0.00% 46.5¢ pulse health limited

sad...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    What a shame this company does not communicate with Shareholders. Only concerned with Wiley's and directors (given they hold most stock). Not clever really because with a tightly held stock the share price will react to positive news (which may in turn be handy if you want to raise capital or do some sort of corporate deal using paper). However, these guys have totally shut up shop - I know of 2 holders who have tried to contact the CEO on more than a single occasion and phone calls are just not returned. Sad...really. Looking at the depth on the screen, clearly there are some more people getting tired of this...large sell orders are appearing now...is this all a ploy by the board to get rid off the little holders or are they actually just too self absorbed with the bigger holder and themselves to care/adequately look after their other shareholders? Either way, it does not look good for the smaller holder. ..... Hope you are enjoying your directors fees boys...you are certainly not using your fees to represent me in a way that is even remotely satisfactory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.