saddam must be nuts....!, page-15

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re:yidsrus and his tuchus! Yids, I missed the replies because I did go back to painting ( my float for the Gay Mardi Gras? - very awkward job doing it in a closet - thank God Mike Fruit was helping me).
    I belatedly found your apology.Thank you,it is accepted. I reread your reply and found that yes, I COULD have taken offence where none was intended.
    Kiss your hymie "tuchus"? I decline, thank you.I dont really know what a tuchus is, but I have suspicions that it is not nice.
    I still luv snookums, and I DONT hate you, 'cause like he said, I cant be a true anti-Semite without Jewish friends..
    I have only ever hated 3 Jews : Sharon - 4 obvious reasons, the tank commander coming out of Jenin with bits of Palestinians pealing off his tracks and pumping his arms, and one other, a corporate slime who insulted me face to face while I was held, thus denying the "tooth fairy" a call.
    Yeah, I know, you will come back with: "what's this cr*p about Palestinians pealing off tank tracks/"
    I was quoting the humanitarian workers who were wondering about the nature of the translucent material so prevalent around Jenin, until they realised it was human skin, pealing off tank tracks. Yeah, of course that never happened, did it? ( 60 minutes).
    Anyhow, that is the end of my debating on this issue.
    Que sera, sera, as Kismet would say.
    May the clouds of the inevitable war create spectacular sunsets.
    Oh, and kiss your own tuchus!

Cheers
    GZ, over and out!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.