Saddest Moment in US Politics, page-58

1. 1,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Implied calls to violence? This is a lie otherwise quote it.

Representative Vernon Jones: a registered democrat in Georgia, who has been a long-time Trump supporter:

Jones says "this fight is just getting started"."We are starting now to see the white in their eyes and we are getting ready now to start shooting."Let me tell you something, the people of this state, Georgians, the voters of the state have the right to have their vote known and counted but they need to know the results here in Georgia.He claims that Democratic-led cities are the ones still counting."It doesn't matter what colour you are what party you are, your vote deserves to be counted and we need to know what those results are, we need to know now!"How in the hell you can send a man to the moon but you can't get results in 24 hours? Something is wrong with that."Let me tell you, I'm cut from the same cloth that Donald Trump is cut from. We fight. We are not about to even concede to anybody!"

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-06/us-election-live-updates-donald-trump-joe-biden-president/12853740

(you'll need to scroll for the full content, and then search for the paragraph titled "Crossing to Atlanta")

but don't fret Trumpsters: he's obviously a Deep State plant, out to discredit the Dems with a False Flag operation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.