KPO 16.7% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

I've been reviewing my assertion that it is certain that KPO...

1. 10,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    I've been reviewing my assertion that it is certain that KPO will need funds very soon and I'm not so sure about this.

From the agreement with Akira Partners, they were going to reimburse the engineering and development costs of the first two projects (now combined into this "double" plant) of about CAD$4.5m at FNTP with a significant portion on engineering the modular unit (which can then be replicated for minimal cost in subsequent projects).

From the quarterlies KPO has spent A$5.8m on engineering and project development for Alberta projects in the last two years. Clearly some of that spending does not specifically relate to the Saddle Hills project, some would be for their other 32MW projects that were the focus prior to Saddle Hills. But surely with the engineering and development done up to the end of June 2021 there would not be too many more engineering and development costs payable since?

Excluding all project related expenditure KPO's overheads average around $600k a quarter so with $1.09m left as at 30/6/2021 would leave them with $500k less project costs at the end of September 2021. If approval comes quickly from the AUC, say October 2021, then KPO may not need a huge amount depending on how quickly they can reach FNTP once AUC's approval comes through.

Unfortunately at this stage we are not likely to get a clear picture until either the quarterly at the end of October or if/when KPO actually raise funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.735M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $210 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 15326614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7984157 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.