STX 4.76% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

sadie gas shows, page-29

1. 618
    3,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2100
    Good to know your back on the site. Always look for your constructive comments. Remember you well from the Hardmsn days

Hi pattrigg, just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm far away from HC. You should know from my HDR days that unless I have something useful to say, or there's an event worthy of commenting, I'm usually in stealth mode :) Speaking of HDR, I could never have, in a hundred years, imagined how well TLW would end up doing. Mahogany discovery helped obviously, but my believe in Lake Albert is truly justified now, and my view of Potter flogging us off cheaply is also justified. Shame he is still Pottering around in Australia.

its a bit like puffing billy climbing a hill

LOL! HC, funny how you mentioned it as I took my 2yo boy and newborn baby girl to Puffing Billy about 3 weeks ago. Picnic lunch at lakeside was fantastically relaxing.

Anyway, I think STX is more like Puffing Billy armed with heavy brakes AND a pair of jet-turbine at the back. It's crawling or stationary most of the time, but if and when they get the jet-turbine to work, it's going to be one hell of a ride :o)

Trust everyone's well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.785M 8.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 3486632 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1783463 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.