sadly, this is the "womans weekly" election, page-35

1. 23,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    "will not be repeating myself like a broken record but everytime they bring the body in a box from that never-never region I tell my boys - watch and learn - this is Liberals legacy - Our inheritance from Mr Howard/Costello team....one of them is even voting 1st time - and you can bet I will be right next to him....."

How very very sad for your children.
    To be ignorant is sad enough but to inflict that ignorance on your children is child abuse.
    Hopefully they are capable of educating themselves as they get older and wiser.
    I guess your kids should be grateful that they are not the off spring of a japanese sex slave which they could have been had we not had a strong alliance with the USA.
    To tell your children that Howard and Costello are responsible for troops in Afganistan clearly demonstrates that so many people haven't a clue yet they pass on their bias and ignorance to future generations who unfortunately are likely to trust and believe the information they are fed even if it falsehoods.
    Is it any wonder why wars don't end?
    You however must be afraid that your son has some gumption and opinions for himself for you to feel the need to force your opinions on him and feeling the need to force him into accepting your vitriol by standing right next to him.
    Mother of the year stuff!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.