SEN 0.00% 1.6¢ senetas corporation limited

safenet conference call, page-18

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: jiggy strategy update that never came OK Jiggy!
    I suppose since I'm often seen as ramping SEN constantly on H/C, then I suppose it's only fair that I answer your question once & for all on behalf of all my fellow SENites!

Well it's kinda like this Jiggy ....................................................................................................................................................... WHO GIVES A SH.T ab out a stupid strategy update.

Sit back, watch, & learn!
    SEN will be a very good educational tool of trading for any future investing you may wish to do if you're lucky & patient enough to ever 'confidently' invest early enough in another company like SEN!!

Now.....if that's a little hard for you to grasp, I've got a second answer to the same question regarding the strategy report Jiggy!! This is most likely the one you want to hear.

And that is............................. I'm not too sure why the strategy updates haven't come yet Jiggy!
    You are probably right...............there must be something seriously wrong at SEN & I recommend everyone gets out now............................& invests in ...................eenie, meenie, minee, mo....... ahhhh........lets say.............DYE or AUM!
    That'll be a fun ride!
    Hehehehe..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $9.17K 573.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1540000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 483473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.