NEU 2.50% $15.59 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Safest Play on the ASX....., page-36

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1183
    Honestly it doesn't really matter what I think other than to say I am personally 99.9% sure this will pass the final FDA approval. Would I bet my life on that? No. Would I bet a considerable amount of money that better represents my true conviction in my belief. And remember...this isn't Acadias first dance with the FDA so practically there is little worry as to the outcome. Beyond this who knows but they have some amazing IP that might very well provide some long needed relief for Autism etc.

The world in so many ways is currently in turmoil and who knows what's going to be the crisis of the day going forward but providing we don't implode and the markets are flat even then my prediction is that we are somewhere between 6-8 upon FDA approval because then we talk Milestone Payment. Add to that a full or partial ROW deal that has a bit more meat on the bone in terms of up front capital and not the small number of $10M given for the Acadia deal. if that happens we get even closer to $10.

Again, just a guess really. The only thing for me that's not a guess is the compelling and proven science.... as long as that remains the same the question is more a matter of exactly "when" and not "if". Again, respect to all as never wish to misstate something and always my views are just that and if not shared by others no worries as we will all know eventually the real truth/value.

Peace!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.380(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.992B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.51 $15.82 $15.46 $11.26M 722.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 696 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 6942 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.