IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

safety data-asco

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Reading through the threads I note that some have made an issue of the fact that no safety data updates were given at ASCO and queried why the companies intent to give an update did not occur.

A reli of mine communicated with the company last week seeking clarification on this point of confusion and was informed that the reason for non presentation was that there was a preference to present a full 12months of CAN3 data and that had not yet been achieved. I think this was expected to occur during the 4th quarter but I await confirmation of timelines from the announcement to come from Matt Lehman within about 6weeks as recently mentioned.

Based on all the past company news on safety I have absolutely no concerns on this issue and now particularly so given the reason for the safety update being held back.

If what I have been informed is an accurate representation of the position this appears a reasonable explanation for not presenting at ASCO.

The above are just my perceptions and interpretations of what has been conveyed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.