UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I have reported my Flu Injection concerns to TGA- not sure if it...

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    I have reported my Flu Injection concerns to TGA- not sure if it is the correct agency and prehaps WorkCover needs to be advised.
    I had the Flu vaccine and was entirely pleased however- i would like to point out deficiencies.
    The injection was carried out in a very, very small Chemist shop store room which led to the following potential problems.
    The vaccine from Sanofi was contained in a Prefilled standard syringe that required attachment of a separate syringe.
    Because of the small room -it was not possible to observe if correct procedures were being followed.
    I was not able to observe the unpacking of the sterile syringe pump, containing the vaccine.
    I was not able to observe the unpacking and attachment of the sterile needle.
    I was not able to confirm the correct injection amount was actually injected.
    I was not able to observe the correct disposal of the syringe and needle.
    I was surprised that a safety syringe was not being used and that places everyone at risk when BD make such a syringe as well as Unilife.
    I am concerned about the whole aspect of this Government funded vaccination.
    There was no concern for the safety of the person injecting getting a needle-stick injury.
    There was no concern for the potential to give smaller than recommended doses and therefore be able to accumulate vaccine doses for possible illegal sale or just to get paid for 2 vaccinations when only one is bought or to accumulate doses for illegal sale overseas.

In this day and age, I cannot see why the Government exposes themselves to worker's injury- vaccination fraud, resulting in an under vaccinated population- Communicable diseases, if needles are reused- Potential fraud- when prefilled safety syringes are available that retract and contain the needle and so it is impossible to give and under-dose and contains and prevents the needle being reused

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.