UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Unifollower. The TGA is a good starting point. Not sure of the...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Unifollower. The TGA is a good starting point.  Not sure of the likelihood of success but cant hurt

A few points that may arm you with some things to pre-consider should you actually get a reply and any engagement.

Needles...as I said, if you are a fat bastard like me you need a longer needle then a lean person so that the injection can be intramuscular.  For something like a vaccine that has to be used on old thin fragile people with floppy skin to younger fat bastards like me when you need a 12" long needle in my shoulder before you are going to hit any muscle

A lot of the issues you site are up to you to speak out about at the time. After all you are the consumer. You will need to think about what you truly expect a regulator to do about it vs just complaining

So are you going to pay an extra 5% for your vaccine so that it comes in a safety syringe when it is being administered by a trained healthcare professional once every 365 days....and even then its only optional and really only of use for old people and infants.

Fraud? Before you can claim fraud you need to be A) pretty sure you were a victim to it and B) there is a measure than any real discernible fraud is actually taking place in the sector

As I touched on what you are suggesting is going to cost a lot more when for vaccination there is a large cost factor to delivering them to communities as cheaply as possible. There is very low risk of needle stick injury.  If you truly read the statistics instances of needle stick are far more typically when in theatre and or emergency cases when patients are uncooperative or there are time demands with an unknown medical background.  Take a healthcare professional in a room with a patient happily sitting on a chair with no time pressures and in good light and frankly needlestick injuries are a non issue

I encourage you to champion the cause...but do some more reading  as the above post reads very...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.