PNV 0.41% $2.41 polynovo limited

Safety of investment in PNV?

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi to all Polynovians (a top name by the way!),

I have avoided posting now for a decent period but would like to share a few thoughts on PNV:

Has anyone ever looked at the top 20 holders? It has 4 Adelaide doctors (that I am aware of) and recently Dr Greenwood joined... Making at least 5 of the top holders. Add in Julian Burton (Dr Greenwoods business partner and founder of the Julian Burton Burns Trust). Also Add in another Adelaide holder who is a close mate of mine... So at least 7 of the top 20 holders are Adelaide based. Why is this the case?? Adelaide is a small city... Local knowledge in Adelaide of the outcomes of these patients has had impact... doctors are putting in their $ as are their mates. Does that give holders in other states some faith?

Next thought... The market is being smashed. My "blue chip shares" have suddenly become my worst performers... Investors need an avenue of safety for any spare $... Sensational timing for PNV to hit its straps... Spare $ should almost automatically go to the "new" biotech as it hits its straps.

As others have made comment recently, I'd expect a commercial distribution deal on surgical wounds in the US in the coming weeks, not months. I base this on the announcements relating to projections of when income will begin to flow.

Hence my impression: PNV is a safe bet and... due to PNV being tightly held... I'm expecting a fast ride upward with future positive news...

Good luck to all!

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.38 $4.263M 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 30432 $2.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 8889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.