BRN 3.17% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Safran

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349
    Stanm3 said :Might as well start posting articles related to Boeing, Airbus, NASA, Google, Spotify, Atlassian etc. No link to BRN whatsoever dot joining is ridiculous.

@Stanm3
    Hey Stan here's some dot joining that links BRN,Safran and Boeing !

https://www.safran-electrical-power.com/media/safran-wins-electrical-harnesses-contract-boeing-777x-and-renews-collaboration-787-dreamliner-20190214
    Safran wins electrical harnesses contract for the Boeing 777X and renews collaboration on the 787 Dreamliner Seattle – 14 February 2019Boeing has chosen the electrical harnesses from Safran Electrical & Power to equip the 777X. Boeing has also renewed the end-to-end contract as unique supplier for the long-range 787 Dreamliner’s harnesses design, manufacturing and certification services.

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network211744.html

We have a question about Safran. Safran has continued to buy licenses but bits and pieces here and there. They, I guess this is kind of French thing. They had to take the large deployment and they had to put it out for tender offer. The tender offer was written around our specification. We've actually signed a purchasing agreement. You know, it's not numbered units. It's not pricing. It's, here's how we will do business going forward. My feeling on this is we're probably looking at a couple hundred, maybe 300 channels to start. Then share, pretty soon we'll have arm wrestle over pricing but somewhere between 1000 and 2000 bucks a channel. For their first large bite, I think that'll be very healthy for us.

https://www.brainchipinc.com/news-media/press-releases/detail/29/brainchip-holdings-ltd-and-safran-collaborate-on

Safran Electrical & Power, a world leader in electrical systems for aircraft, announced a collaboration on the development of a machine vision inspection system to help control pin insertion. The system will utilize BrainChip's neural network technology coupled with augmented reality to provide real-time inspection for in-line electrical harnesses assembly.
    "BrainChip's innovative technology is key to support our harnesses production activities. This powerful image processing technology enables to control where the wire is plugged, which will significantly improve quality. It serves our objective of developing digital manufacturing for the Factory of the Future," added Sébastien Jaulerry, Safran Electrical & Power's EWIS Eurasia Vice President.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $563.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ $1.138M 3.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 158536 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 271818 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 30.3¢ 2309338
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.