CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

sage advice, page-26

1. 10,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hi Orga, I agree mate I am just saying really that the message is what is important and sould be adopted (putting aside ones beliefs) anything that teaches us to live in peace etc must come from someone great. Surprisingly I saw that with the MadMacs fund - which HC members should get a huge tick for.

As to CNP I didn't sell mate I couldn't bring myself too do it. It is just so close to news with the bids in I can almost taste it so to speak. And I could just see if I sold a nice update/announcement hitting Tuesday that sends SP sky high. Murphy's Law I guess...LOL.

So I decided to hold on, they will have to update the market now or it might be considered insider info - in my opinion. Are you worried Orga? I think the selloff was really just a combination of the triple witching, the huge fall on the Dow and the fact Easter and a big break was upon us.

I guess everyone thought they could just buy back in but I am not so sure a nice update pre open could send us flying. And given they have the bids in now likewise a few rumours/leaks or just speculation could also have a huge effect on SP. For me it was better to be in than out - but that is because I believe CNP will survive. Just hate to miss the potential takeoff...LOL.

BTW it would be cool to debate history etc with you one day as you obviously raise such interesting points but sadly we all need to eat in our commercial society and it's their loss...LOL. Good luck to holders if the Dow continues up I might be saying GIDDY UP a lot on Tuesday hehehe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.