CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

flyingdoc,If as you say, Sagey is winding down his commitments,...

1. 280 Posts.

flyingdoc,

If as you say, Sagey is winding down his commitments, and in my opinion anyway, Tony Sage IS CFE, my hope is that CFE is put up for sale at earliest.

I would be very pleased now, to get out of CFE, as it has failed in my opinion anyway, to live up to the wonderful plans put forward in the beginning.

I do not necessarily blame Management, Tony Sage or anybody else, it has just become a litany of failed aspirations for a variety of reasons, and which are not easily resolved.

However, the global financial meltdown and the change in people's perception of risk in the market have combined with CFE's own individual problems (which may or may not have been foreseeable in part) to produce such a feeling of uncertainty in any transactions which may be put forward in the near future that Shareholders are entitled to feel insecure.

I wish Tony Sage all the best and hope his health improves , all said and done he was and is a dreamer who has carried us all forward over the last few years, and I personally thank him for that.

This is not a "goodbye Sagey" but a recognition that our future in CFE could still turn around quite quickly and then of course Tony would again be "walking on water".

That's it from me anyway...lormac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.