Saint Jean Carbon Inc. TSX-V: SJL my top pick for 2017

1. 2 Posts.
    First of all let me say, this is my first post to HotCopper, I just joined.  The reason I am getting long Saint Jean Carbon Inc. here at 6 cents is I see an easy easy double as they are expected to have a slew of announcements and have not yet been able (due to confidentiality agreement) to disclose who their major electric vehicle partner is, nor who their major battery partner is... BUT when they do, this could easily triple as this Company is the one they are looking to to carry the physical application of ~1/2 the major component of their battery lines going forward (graphite - graphene makes up half, lithium the other half).

Here is copy I have been authorized from source to release regarding recent intellectual property and happenings over the last 3 months. However I encourage you to click on the actual URL http://sectornewswire.com/release123016sjl.htm online.

Saint Jean Carbon Advances Intellectual Property in Q4; Glowing Carbon Quantum Dots, Superconductivity, Recycled High Performance Battery, Single Layer Graphene Production, and Commissions PEA on Spherical Carbon Coated Graphite Process

Saint Jean Carbon Inc. (TSX-V: SJL) (US Listing: TORVF) (Frankfurt: WNFN) released a series of announcements this Q4-2016 regarding graphene innovation/research and energy storage applications. The Company is considered one of the most advanced in North America in its field and is actively advancing its intellectual property on several fronts that hold potential for significant upside share price revaluation. One of the key underlying themes in many of Saint Jean's releases is the application of its various technologies to the electric vehicle sector, the Company possesses personnel with world renowned expertise in that industry; in November-2016Saint Jean announced the appointed the top Li-ion battery expert in the world, Dr. Zhongwei Chen PhD, MSChE, BS, as Chief Technology Officer. Additionally, the Company has a pathway to near-term monetization with a large-scale Spherical Carbon Coated Graphite (SCCG) prototype mill now under construction for a major electric vehicle manufacturer. Its proprietary SCCG technology has efficiencies that dwarf what others are capable of and has so impressed lithium-ion battery manufacturers that it is expected to translate into an offtake agreement for the Company to supply raw materials, grind, shape, and coat 150,000 tonnes per year of spherical carbon coated graphite for 20 years, generating $350 to $500 million/per year in revenue at capacity. The plan is for the prototype to be competed for later this 2017, the SCCG mill will be ready to produce end product to marry with other components of the battery manufacturer for its next generation of battery.

The piece goes on and offers a chronological summary of noteworthy product related releases over just the last quarter followed by excerpt copy of a recent technology publication's review of Saint Jean Carbon Inc..

I highly recommend you read the Technology Journal review of Saint Jean Carbon Inc. at http://www.technologymarketwatch.com/sjl.htm online.

Okay
    Trade on
    Sincerely
    DJHar

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.