EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Saint or Sinner

1. 43 Posts.
    Is @Neil1959 a saint or are we being played like a pawn in a game of chess? 59, accolades to you if your reasons on helping the forum are like 'a good, kind deed receives many rewards' as you stated you learnt from your business friends in other countries, as well as many other successful business people you have dealt with through your many years. With that knowledge, I am sure that you will take no offence to my post, as it's a form of kindness and I have enjoyed your posts. Being new to the stock market, mostly in realestate and a career in finance, I bought shares in EVE though research and I totally believe the sky's the limit with EVE and the fundamentals of this Company. When Eve dropped dramatically those days ago I panicked, recovered and panicked again when 59 posted he was stepping back. Why? Was he dumping? Then I thought, why did I react as such? 59 chucked a tantee when someone posted a comment about him? Would a professional care, it's business! Deal every day, get over it, not announce a step back when the stock had a real red day My natural suspicion is are we being scammed ? If 59 said I sold yesterday, would we all run and push the sell button? Would the 59 co buy back knowing the stock Why when valid remarks are made, 59 objects saying casting aspersions on those who post, like to a naughty student in a classroom, opinions are free in a forum Why always stating a legal disclaimer? Why say press the like me button, hurt feelings or checking the herd? Neil59 has mega knowledge Read what he posts, then continue with research instead or rely on 59 solely. It's all about money. Our money, but remember the reason why you bought the stock, the fundamentals or a quick switch, it's the game of stock Neil59, I truly hope you are a Good Samaritan, sitting behind you computer all day, helping people and drinking tea, reaping the rewards that would be own to you and not a corporation of hackers webbing us in like bugs to a spiders web, sucking out our brains so that we become lemmings Knowledge equals power, and we can all continue to learn Go EVE!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.