EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

You are free to post whatever you like...definitely not...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    You are free to post whatever you like...definitely not offended. I am also happy to give a right of reply.

To consider some of your points and as the the other 2 posters have already said it is up to everyone to decide. I am just another poster who posts differently to everyone else.

So let me respond here:
    1) Are we being scammed? This is an anonymous forum. Every poster and post should be treated with some degree of suspicion.

2) Have I sold? NO!

3) Why did I step back? As the other poster remarked ...I always step back when forums get toxic..it got really nasty and toxic, the other day...I have mentioned before the fall the other day, in at least 2 posts, that is how I work. I dont have time to pour through post after post of silly comments to get some decent information. I act on my word. I stepped out but paid people respect by saying I was going to, so people didnt think I had sold out. I felt that was reasonable.

4) When did I come back in ? When civility returned the next morning. Immediately.

5) Am I seeking attention for my own popularity? I have asked that people not promote me.

6) Why do I put legal disclaimers? Over the past 2 years, due to the style of posts I write, and the depth of research I go into for my stocks, I have found that I have been accused of having multiple avatar characters, that I must be working for the company as an insider, etc etc ..of which have all been referred to HC MODS to check and all has proven nought.

7) Why do I withdraw posts? If I feel that a post I place could be misleading or misconstrued I will request that is withdrawn. Is that bad thing? Definitely NOT! Even with an avatar I take responsibility for my posts.

8) Why do I contact companies? Because I feel it will help my stock to have proper factual information and not rely upon rumour to make my investment. I am happy to share that with the forum I am posting in. Even including stating that I have permission which HC like you to do.

9) Why say press the Like button? You dont have to do anything, if you dont want to. I rather find out that way before I post something, than have trolls try and distort what I write. I dont give them ammunition and bring further dissent into a room or make it toxic if I offer a frank assessment. Do I care if you Like or not? Not at all. It is a FREE forum and FREE world. You choose.

10) Regarding the GOOD SAMARITAN title. I explained in full about the Chinese story. It was an experiment to see if any or one of my posts helped people have rational conversations.
    I can quite easily just step back altogether. That is simply a choice not a reaction. Will I do it as a reaction to this? Of course not.

Poster, as nice as your words are you could also be a "ramper" who has worded this very nice post to get people to follow your opinions. You could be a buyer that wants the price to drop and havent liked my style of posts when I have warned people. Yes, you have explained who you are, but this is an anonymous forum. HC advertises that it allows a diversity of opinions. Your comments are just your opinion. I respect that. I feel in fairness t your questioning me that I also ask the same of you. Ok? No offense..reasonable suspicions raised.

11) Sitting back on a computer and drinking tea. Love it...do it all day, every day. I am retired, I run blogs, I trade and and I post on stock forums. I am good at what I do because I have done it for 30+ years. Is it wrong? HELL No. I am just 1 trader, as I say.

So thank you for your thoughts, and as you state, people need to be responsible for their own investments. Research factual style posts that are placed here. Treat all posters with caution, including me, and if you make a bad investment decision then, as I have done, learn by that mistake and own your own mistakes. I always do, which drove me down the path of doing my own research in the first place.

And now, boys and girls, its time for everyone to move on and take care of your own portfolios. Discuss the stock not the poster. it says EVE at the top ...not NEIL1959. I will not be responding to any further posts as they are distractions to the stock.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Cheers...59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 10/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.