Bill Shorten for Opposition Leader - or PM, eventually. A...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Bill Shorten for Opposition Leader - or PM, eventually. A prospect too ghastly to imagine.

And whilst the Labor Army are picking at Abbott's speech hesitancies - (yet being falsely po-faced about other disability issues) - I ask was that "Frew", (instead of "through") - I heard, from Shorten, on radio this morning?

Sad for me really. To get down and dirty a week out from election day. Pick at his enuncation. And grammar. But like most - I've come to dislike Shorten intensely. Thin it was that "Where's my %^&$##% pie" episode. And his "Don't you know who I am" said to the same poor pie shop proprietor.
    (Rudd also bullied a woman--) Who are the mysogynists here?

But Shorten would talk his way out of gaol, I allege. Refusing to allow Abbott is owed a prompt apology after the Rudd/Bowen/Wong stuff up of yesterday, Rudd accusing Abbott of "fraud on the Australian people". (Pot calling kettle black?) Shorten SO ungracious - all he said to Hockey this am - when they were on radio together - was - you have a right to be annoyed. NO apology.

Neil Mitchell, 3AW presenter, got so angry with Shorten's dodging and weaving over this disgraceful incident of gross insult and defamation of Tony Abbott by Rudd, BOwen, and Wong (t and Mitchell, I allege, usually cosies up to Shorten - from what I hear weekly) - that he sore at him on air!

No admission from Shorten that indeed, it was Rudd, Bowen and Wong, who were putting forward fraudulent information.

Rudd is not fit to be PM. Why? Because he doesn't think before he speaks. His ego now so rampaging - he (I think) believes every syllable which comes out of his own mouth is pure gold - irrefutable.

Look up the meaning of "sociopath" on Google. I know many people like this. Don't you?

Don't worry - Shorten is circling like a shark around a swimmer. Wanting a kill and a feed. Just waiting for the right time for Rudd to fall on his sword - or get pushed, before he takes his place. And then, Australia - be warned.

For, in Shorten, we'll be lumbered with yet another ultra egotist, allegedly more Machiavellian lies. And Unions running Labor's total agendas. As usual.

as Abbott said of Rudd "Does this bloke ever shut up"?

I say of Shorten - "does this bloke ever smile? Or say anything not couched in smear and hatred of his opponents?
    Not a gracious bone in his body?

Not a businessman amongst them (Labor).

I trust the current Governor General, his Mum-in-Law, is leaving her post come next March, 2014, as scheduled - otherwise too much conflict of interest to be tolerated, should her tenure be extended.

SO who WILL lead Labor. Should the LNP happen to win - next Saturday. The list of qualified's so short - almost non-existent. Well, there's always "Elbow" - (as I call him. But do we wish that prospect on ourselves?)

BTW - Liberal election coffers very modest - and falling
    funds - note they've put out a plea for donations. Just letting anyone interested know. (Must send an e-mail to Tony Jones of Q&A! He might help!).

Rudd did it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.