"AFL Saints captain Nick Riewoldt says he's never met the girl...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    "AFL Saints captain Nick Riewoldt says he's never met the girl who posted naked photos of him and several of his St Kilda team mates on Facebook.

He says he doesn't understand why she did it and the photo of him was taken over 12 months ago by a team mate in a private hotel room while holidaying in Miami.

Riewoldt says he'd asked for the photo to be deleted and he assumed it had been and he has no idea how it got out.

Riewoldt says he is shocked and hurt that the photo appeared on Facebook.

Riewoldt said he found the teenager's action incomprehensible and distressing.

He said the photo was taken by teammate Sam Gilbert as Riewoldt got out of bed while on holidays 12 months ago.

Riewoldt said he had asked Gilbert to delete the photograph and was disappointed he didn't.

The photo remained on Gilbert's computer but eventually was posted on a teenage girl's Facebook page.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

St Kilda says the photos were removed from Gilbert's computer without his permission.

"If I'd done something wrong I'd be happy to cop that but I've done nothing wrong," Riewoldt said.

The Federal Court's issued an order restraining the teenager from posting more photos on Facebook until a second hearing on Thursday but the girl's threatening to defy it.

Seven months ago the AFL and St Kilda Football Club cleared two players of inappropriate behaviour after allegations they had sex with a schoolgirl who fell pregnant.

The teenager releasing photos of naked AFL players says she will "definitely" post more once she opens a new Facebook page.

The 17-year-old's Facebook page was deleted yesterday after a Federal Court injunction, which followed the publication of the naked and explicit photos of three St Kilda players - club captain Nick Riewoldt, Nick Dal Santo and Zac Dawson.

The teenager also denied she attempted to sell the photos, despite several media outlets claiming they were approached by the girl shopping the images around.

"I actually haven't attempted to sell them," the teenager told ABC Radio today.

"I've never once asked for money or anything.

"I know a few media outlets have found out about them and I showed them, but I never once asked for money."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/never-met-the-girl-st-kildas-nick-riewoldt/story-e6frf7jx-1225974296006

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.