I'll be king of FUD and give some red flags I'm seeing from this...

1. 122 Posts.
    I'll be king of FUD and give some red flags I'm seeing from this project. They're making a lot of claims with very little substance from what I can see.
    Firstly the whole Vegas Launch event this weekend was to launch Saitamask where they.... announced a 2 week delay which I find pretty funny. Watch the video of it.

Apparently they're creating their own blockchain & hardware wallet. They're also into gaming, medical payments, NFT's & the metaverse.
    They claim partnership with the NBA, Netflix & ESPN, yet there seems to be no information backing up that claim (and the image Stocks78 posted above is now removed from the website). Another claim now that Visa will partner - again, proof?

They also announced a partnership with Lilly Finance to provide medical payments. Two of the Saitama team, coincidentally, are on that Lilly Finance team. Also Lilly Finance was only registered as an LLC 2 weeks ago - who are they? what are their assets or products? Do they even have customers?
    The registered agent for Lilly Finance is their CEO Brad Beatty - who currently is a defendant in a racketeering suit, accused of defrauding another company out of $3.8m in N95 masks. Now America is a very litigious place so who knows whether the case is legit, but not a great look being associated.

DYOR.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.