GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks for finding and posting this thesi. I dont come on here...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Thanks for finding and posting this thesi. I dont come on here much these days, nor do I dare peak at the shareprice during the working week. Eek. This all reads and seems promising however, why no announcements and updates from our mothership here in oz?

I must admit that I'm immensely confused and disappointed with the progress of this "test" pond. How long does it take to scrap some dirt, roll it flat, lay plastic and pump some brine? Seriously it's been yonks! It's clear that management lack experience in chemical processing and getting on with it. Too long farting around looking for the deal of a century with mystery partners. God what a flop that was.

Look the northern tenement sale was a fine deal, its saving our arse from closing up shop currently and has allowed us options to invest on multiple fronts. Hows that going? Cattlin is coming along nicely though it's missing the resource size, JB is bubbling away but the excitement from drilling days has vanished, SDV is key but it's been a slow slog with minimal progress. Something fishy about moving pond location after years of engineering and studies etc just oozes incompetency. Now with the air deflated out of the li sector this is going to be a goliath climb out of the pits of hell.

I'm sticking to my guns that this will be a revolutionary sector with endless possibilities for the community and investors but right now we need some real leadership. Give us targets, estimates, timelines, details.

It's time to get serious Mr Simon Hay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.