GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think there are a few things worth considering, but as I write...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I think there are a few things worth considering, but as I write this post I'll probably forget them.

The up coming Argentinian election is something worthwhile keeping our eyes on and perhaps the delays are slightly tuned to that. For what reason I am unsure.

Sal De Vida as an asset is one worth tuning and finding the best way to extract from the asset. It is in my opinion and perhaps in many folks tied to lithium ideally placed for direct lithium extraction that takes 12 months or so down to somewhat an overnight solution. -That's an overnight game changer that can happen at any time.

But looking at the big picture I see many opportunities for the company beyond pushing forward with Sal De Vida.

We have our current ownership of the A40 debt with Cowan almost in administration themselves. - I look forward to seeing how that plays out.

NAL have found themselves in a similar situation and along side them is a converter that produces 23,000 tonnes which I have been pointing at yet no one really cared. -That's 2,000 tonnes less than Sal De Vida and it is a distressed asset that we can use whilst getting James Bay up and rocking!

Namaska are slowly getting nailed to a cross (apologies to our Christian readers)

Those guys don't look healthy whatsoever. Their costs blow outs have been enormous and now they are hoping for another chance.. with a 50% dilution and so on, but the one offering the dilution is still doing due diligence and the share price has dropped well below the offer. - Yeah good luck with that!

Let's wait to see that end...

For me, I look at what will bring us the most cash in the near term that will increase our balance sheets and bring smiles to everyone's eyes... With their lips touching their ears.

Sal De Vida is great, yup, agree, but acquiring assets whilst the expected undersuply eventuates is what I would like.

3 mines, 2 converters and a brine asset that's so desperately needed that money is thrown our way in desperation.

We are sitting now, watching companies collapse. PLS have practically shut up shop with offers I am told of $450 per tonne. How long will AJM last with all this.

We are in a good position, just everyone's eyes are on Sale De Vida rather than the ultimate goal of increasing production and getting into lithium chemicals sooner.

But perhaps anyone that read this had NFI what I was taking about.

Well Take On Me A-ha!

Check out my package! Hahahaha

Last edited by Thesi: 27/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.