AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

A big howdy out there to all the new family of AKE.Don't need to...

1. 842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    A big howdy out there to all the new family of AKE.
    Don't need to post anymore, for have done incredibly well due to the entire lithium sector out performing.
    l truely hope everyone else has done also as well.
    A lot of us that put our hard earned on the line are now being rewarded, it was pretty hard being in early but now things have turned and we were right.

Thesi has asked a question about whether S.D.V. will come online and after holding and being so frustrated at times myself,
    i truly think this is a fair question.

Mining has consequences, even though it may benefit overall the health of our planet, we have to be conscious of the effect of the local area.

There are three lithium company's trying too start up in this area, and i would imagine that the amount of water that would be required for such projects, would be a huge concern for locals.

I am only guessing, this is what has required more enviromental permits .
    GXY had an agreement with Posco some time ago that they would share costs where possible, so I would probably monitor there progress as a major player.

obviously Covid has also has been a major contributor as well .

As far as management goes,
    This company has so many prime assets that the world desires, that even Thesi could be in control of it and we will still all become rich.

So we all just sit back and try and ignore certain people, and be confident in our own decisions.

All the best to all,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.