AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

A person I share an investment with maintained that we continue...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    A person I share an investment with maintained that we continue an investment in the company.
    What I disposed ended up in Pilbara. I wasn't very quiet on that. So I shuffled out into them, and then we agreed to move some of the joint investment across but he refused to move out entirely. Then there is super.
    I get your post was to attack me rather than focus on the company and how it has been progressing at the Sal De Vida project.
    It has been disappointing but there are some very passionate holders that are willing to continue to overlook these failures.
    This company seems to have done well from. What Orocobre brought into the merger, plus the price of lithium has supported the increase in share price.
    The strategy that Anthony Tse & @airconditioner put forward was to have someone else pay for the build.
    If you read further in the article I shared in reply to Clive it may be that the continued delays may work well for the supply shortage that is expected to occur in the following years.
    Perhaps that strategy is still playing out. Time will tell I guess, but it doesn't hide the fact that company has continued its Galaxy core value of having the inability to execute at Sal De Vida.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.