OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

If XPE are positioning themselves as an international company, I...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    If XPE are positioning themselves as an international company, I would've thought that the first point of contact would be crucial. Recently I called the Corporate Office telephone number for XPE listed on their website as 03 9642 0655, Collins St. Melbourne. There is no listed phone number for the Adelaide office on the website. The person who answered the phone in Melbourne simply said "Accounts". I asked if that was XPED. She said - "No, but I can put you through". The next point of contact was "Hello, it's Julie." Again, I asked if that was XPED. She said Yes. I was very surprised that given the potential/intended market that the company has, and the client base that we are looking to engage, that we do not have a dedicated contact phone number, or a receptionist. I suggested that this should be something that is considered. Julie said she would mention it to the Board of Directors. Currently the phone is answered by someone in an accounting office (apparently not XPED). I had to wonder how many business calls does XPED receive per day, if a receptionist is not considered necessary, and what kind of professional image this conveys. Maybe the salary review can allocate some money to this role. I am a share holder, and wish only the best for this company, but I find it difficult to fathom how experienced directors have not considered this.
    Last edited by Gloriana: 04/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.889M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.