AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

sale of 25% interest in bowland prospect, page-31

1. 7,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129

Oh dear this thorn again. AJL has been 1 trick pony for some time = UK shale.

Kerogen hasn't kept AJL afloat during the 'dark days' because they are excited about the Oz drilling/construction business. The SP didn't double after announcement of lift in ban on UK drilling/fracking because that would reflect positively on Oz drilling/construction business. The 'big boys' are not falling all over themselves to under write this CR because they like the look of Oz infrastructure builds & AJL's roll in that. No they are all here for UK shale & so am I.

Also IMO there has been a huge power shift also with AC down to 6.9% after this CR, there will be a big change in the way the company is run. Really looking back do you think such an amazing CR could have been all T'ed up & big boys + insto's all lined up waving their $ ready to invest by the 'old' crew ? I could give some past examples but I am aware of the defamation laws so will let the 'old crew' here just remember some of them that had us tearing our hair out.

The Oz business will tick away OK, the resource sector & it's support companies maybe getting hammered & if so Oz economy is on the skids, so what happens then ? Lets upgrade some infrastructure to keep things afloat ? I think AJL Oz business will benefit when/if this happens.

Anyway whatever, management who ever they will be soon, will be able to concentrate on the Oz business more as UK shale is funded for 18 months or so, the big CR deal is done, so it's back to look after the knitting for a while.

All IMO of course & the only thing I care about just at present is how the AJL SP reacts over the next couple of weeks = do I have to find so cash to get in deeper.

We have turned the corner, we are in a new game with new players, sit back & enjoy it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 922056 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.